Universal maintenance lubricant with Zonyl® PTFE from Du Pont
Lubron Ecotef is a special universal lubricant containing penetrants, corrosion inhibitors, water displacing agents and Zonyl® PTFE.
Zonyl PTFE is manufactured and supplied by Du Pont, the inventors of PTFE. Zonyl® PTFE is the finest grade available, the PTFE for the 21st Century.
The remarkable lubrication properties of Zonyl® combined with our unique manufacturing process means that Lubron Ecotef will penetrate, protect and lubricate in areas where other products fail.
Lubron Ecotef with Zonyl® has the extra benefit of bringing microscopic particles of PTFE to the areas to be lubricated. These particles are the finest PTFE grade available, providing “dry film” lubrication after the oils have evaporated. Lubron Ecotef with Zonyl® is ideal for use in lubricating, protecting, penetrating, freeing, and all types of maintenance lubrication.
The advantages of Lubron Ecotef with Zonyl®
• Strong penetrating action
• PTFE works at high temperatures
• Removes moisture
• Leaves PTFE film to provide long lasting lubrication
• Penetrates and frees rusted nuts, bolts, screws etc.
• Excellent corrosion protection both indoors and out
• Stops internal corrosion in wire ropes etc.
• PTFE stops “sticktion” on machinery start-up
• Use on metals, most plastics and most electrical equipment
Use Lubron Ecotef with Zonyl® for:
• Bearings, chains, runners
• Wire ropes, blocks and tackle
• Sliding doors, slideways,
• All types of machinery
• Trucks, cars, tractors, fork lifts
• Belt and chain conveyers
For the best results clean and remove old oil and grease before applying. Repeated thin coats are better than one thick coat. Spray or brush on. Allow time for penetration into wire ropes and cables. Heavily rusted and corroded cables and equipment need a longer time for the maximum penetration.
Typical Physical Properties
Appearance amber liquid
Density 0.830 kg/m3 ASTM D.941
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 o C 10 mm2/s ASTM D.445
Flash Point >60 oC ASTM D.93
Pour Point -22 oC ASTM D97
Zonyl® is the registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.