Duron Tempmaster is a special high performance high temperature grease containing Zonyl® PTFE. from Du Pont, the inventors of PTFE.
The remarkable lubrication properties of Zonyl® combined with our unique manufacturing process means that Duron
Tempmaster will protect and lubricate in areas where other products do not have a chance.
Duron Tempmaster with Zonyl® has the extra benefit of bringing microscopic particles of PTFE to the areas to be lubricated.
These particles are the finest PTFE grade available, providing “dry film” lubrication even if the grease has been washed out
of the bearing.
The advantages of Duron Tempmaster with Zonyl®
- Provides long term lubrication at high temperatures, extending lubrication intervals.
- Greatly reduced formation of carbon deposits associated with many high temp greases
- Good sealing properties protects components working in wet environments from corrosion.
- Zonyl PTFE solid lubricant improves ant-wear performance prolonging component life.
- Does not affect most types of rubber sealing materials.
Typical physical properties
|Appearance||White semi-translucent grease|
|Drop point (IP 132)||None|
|Base oil||High viscosity silicone oil|
|Shell Four Ball (IP239)||(IP239)|
|Mean Hertz load||30kg|
|Operating temperature range||-20oC to +220oC|
|Copper corrosion||(IP112) Negative|
|Dynamic corrosion resistance EMCOR||(IP220) 0:0|