Food safe No 2 grease with PTFE
Duron Foodmaster 2 is a special high performance food safe grease containing Zonyl® PTFE. from Du Pont, the inventors of PTFE.
The remarkable lubrication properties of Zonyl® combined with our unique manufacturing process means that Duron Foodmaster 2 will protect and lubricate in areas where other products do not have a chance.
Duron Foodmaster 2 with Zonyl® has the extra benefit of bringing microscopic particles of PTFE to the areas to be lubricated. These particles are the finest PTFE grade available, providing “dry film” lubrication even if the grease has been washed out of the bearing.
Duron Foodmaster 2 with Zonyl® meets the requirements for NSF H1 Registration and is ideal for use in lubricating all types of machinery found in the food, drink and pharmaceutical industries.
The advantages of Duron Foodmaster 2 with Zonyl®
• High temperature performance
• Leaves PTFE film to provide long lasting lubrication
• Resistant to water and a wide range of chemical cleaning agents
• Reduces lubrication intervals and the build up of carbon deposits at high temperatures
• PTFE stops “sticktion” on machinery start-up
• Protects components from corrosion in wet environments
Use Duron Foodmaster 2 with Zonyl® for:
• Bearings, chains, runners
• Sliding doors, slideways,
• All types of food and drink industry machinery
• Belt and chain conveyers
Typical physical properties
Appearance White tacky grease
NLGI Classification 2
Thickener Aluminium complex
Drop point (IP 132) > 230 oC
Base oil Polyalphaolefin
Shell Four Ball (IP239) Weld load 400kg
Operating temperature range -50oC to +240oC (PTFE to 350 oC) Water washout (ASTM D1264) @ 38 oC <1%
DN factor 400000
Dynamic corrosion resistance 0:0
Zonyl® is the registered trade mark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company