Waterproof No 2 grease
A premium quality long life grease for use in all anti-friction and plain bearings subjected to high load and extreme water contact, or even saturated operating conditions. Aquashield withstands high temperature environments such as those encountered in the steel industry.
Cost Saving Benefits
1. Excellent water resistance ensuring maximum grease life and extended lubrication intervals
2. Dewatering properties enable application to saturated surfaces
3. Anti-corrosion agents protect and extend the working life of components
4. Extreme Pressure (EP) additives provide protection against premature wear
5. Versatile lubricant with a wide temperature range.
Method of Application
Aquashield can be applied by hand, or by using a standard grease gun (400gm cartridges available), or via a central lubricating system capable of pumping an NLGI No.2 grease.
Can be applied directly onto wet surfaces.
Typical Physical Characteristics
Brown, tacky soft grease
NLGI Classification No 2
Dropping point (ASTM D2265) 250oC min.
Water washout (IP 215) 1.8%
Water resistance (DIN 51807) Fully resistant
Dynamic corrosion resistance (IP 220) 0:0
Copper corrosion (IP 112) 1lb
Shell Four Ball Weld load (IP 239) 315kgs
Timken OK load (IP236) 20kg. (44lbs)
Operating temperature range -20oC to 150oC